Cruising Destinations and Passages
Where would you like to go today?
- U.S. Department of State has in-depth background notes
including current political conditions and travel requirements fpr Americans.
- Noonsite has background information specific
to cruisers for nearly everyplace in the world.
- Lonely Planet produces a wide range of travel
guides. Although they are more focused on backbackers, they still have to offer
Europe and the Med
- Pacific Puddle Jump, an annual migration of private sailing yachts leaving various points on the west coast of the Americas, but all bound for French Polynesia.
- Techni Marine, Papeete, Tahiti.